Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 8 - A Picture That Makes Me Laugh

"Also I wouldn't want my child to be a social pariah so there's that."

This is an example of a cartoon by Natalie Dee, an artist who fascinates me!! She definitely is not for everyone, and she sometimes / often uses profanity & vulgarity in her computerized drawings, which she publishes online daily. She has a warped brain, her comics have dark, sarcastic & witty humour. Her style is easily recognizable and since I have been following her website for years I get her jokes pretty quickly. She used to loathe the idea of having children, and now she has one. She loves hot dogs, her dog and mocking her husband, American politics & media. She hates cats & stupid people. The following is a link to her January 2011 comics:
http://www.nataliedee.com/archives/2011/Jan/

No comments: