Saturday, February 19, 2011

Day 16 - Someone That Inspires Me

For this blog entry a few people came to my mind, and I narrowed it down to 5 women who really inspire me. For privacy, I will just list their initials. CG, TB, DF, KH & TM. I realized that the greatest reason why they inspire me is because they are able to balance their love & devotion to their families with their careers. I know that these women are not perfect, but it is inspiring to me to see examples of women who have not lost themselves. They are not shadows behind their husbands or have not abandoned themselves to solely be mothers & servants for their children. Instead, they are role models to their children because they are pursuing their dreams & living purposeful & creative lives as individuals, as well as being a blessing to their loved ones. Coincidentally, one of these Inspiring women is coming to have a glass wine with me tonight! :)
C.G. is inspiring to me because she has a successful career and still takes the time to train to run marathons! She loves travelling, has a flair for decorating and fashion. She is so goal oriented, she makes a plan and then goes for it!

No comments: