Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 3 - My Favourite Shows





These are my three favourite shows currently on TV!

Desperate Housewives is the only tv show that Chris and I watch together; it is in it's 7th season and I fear that it may be near the end. We find the witty writing and the hilarious characters very entertaining. I love the friendships & the dynamics among the women on Wisteria Lane!

I also love the characters, setting, wardrobe & plots in Gossip Girl! I absolutely LOVE New York City, and while I was there I was thrilled to be at places where the GG characters were filmed in the Upper East Side, Central Park, or where they ate their lunch while attending Constance Billard School, on the steps of the Metropolitan Museum of Art, for example!! Gossip Girl is in Season 4, and my favourite on-again off-again couple is Chuck (played by Ed Westwick) and Queen B Blair Waldorf, played by Leighton Meester. B's character dresses very high class and preppy. In the fall of Season 3 when Blair attended a polo match wearing a Tiffany Key necklace, I fell in love with it and Chris bought me one for Christmas!! WOW! Then in the fall of season 4 2010, the girls pledging to enter fraternities were also given Tiffany Keys!! Serena Van der Woodsen, played by Blake Lively is gorgeous & has a very sexy yet classy style. Oh and I was thrilled when Chris and I attended the musical "Chicago" on Broadway that the character Mr. Humphrey from Gossip Girl, Matthew Settle, played the lawyer in the musical!! This was the role played by Richard Gere in the movie adaptation of Chicago.

Big Bang Theory ROCKS!! I love the science, the nerdiness and the hilarity of it ALL!

No comments: