Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day 13 - My Favourite Band or Artist

Ooooh this is a difficult one for me to chose just one... I am obsessed with art and music! I like Drake's voice and his cleaner songs. His voice is very sultry. I just started exploring Rap, R&B & Hip Hop since 2009. I like the songs that aren't full of anger, rage,sex & swearing... kind of challenging to find them, I know! I really like Timbaland too, he did a great collaborative album with a lot of different artists, including Drake last year. Here is a link to "Say Something": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJ9pYU-fa18


I love a variety of art, from the sculpture "Cupid & Psyche" by Antonio Canova to the jewelry art by my friend Terri McNamara; but at the moment I really am feeling Modigliani! This painting is called "Jeanne Hebuterne with Hat and Necklace."

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Update: in 2013 as I boarded a flight from Barcelona to Toronto I ran into Drake and his posse. I couldn't believe it. My jaw dropped and I stared in amazement at him. He's gorgeous in person. He saw the crazed look in my eyes and realized he'd been spotted, I can just imagine he was a little concerned I was about to hop in his lap. Fortunately my annoyed husband pushed me on down the aisle out of first class so we could take our seats with the regular passengers...