Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day 7 - My Most Treasured Item



My most treasured item is my 10 year anniversary ring. To me, it is perfect!! Chris got it for me to celebrate 10 years of marriage on August 23, 2007. I chose it at Adama's Goldsmith in Southgate Mall. It has a burgundy ruby in the center, which is my July birthstone, and there are 3 diamonds on each side. I lost it for a year in behind a drawer in our dresser, and it made me sick and haunted me for year! I prayed and prayed that I would find it, and one day Chris did! The band is 18K gold and it is thicker than my wedding & engagement rings. It is a real treasure to me especially because it represents the years of work, sacrifice & love we have put toward our relationship!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

so glad it found it's way back to you. beautiful.