Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 19 - A Picture of When I Was Little

Well I am sorry but this is the only jpg I have of me when I was young, and I think it is in Grade 9 so I was 14. I know, it's hysterical. This hairstyle took a LOT of work, I'll have you know!! First, I had to crimp it all, and then curl UP half the bangs and curl down the front of my bangs, generously applying the hairspray, of course! Care and attention must also be placed on creating "wing effects" to frame your face, like all good 80's hair band members did. At least my parents let me have freedom with my hair, when it came to make-up, that was a different story!! Not a speck of make-up!

That's me, when I was still living on a mountain, my name was still hyphenated and I was incredibly excited about the world and my future...

No comments: